Hole in The Wall: Bad Bird

My cousin has a new job. Yay! She works at Mr. Delicious in Hole in The Wall (located in Century City Mall). Mr. Delicious didn't have steak when we went there so we tried Bad Bird instead.

Bad Bird
 I think they only have three set meals. I chose spicy chicken meal with waffles. The chicken was just 'ok'. I still like 4 Fingers' chicken better.

But the waffles, they are a must-try. I think it's made of sweet potato flour or something. Basta, it's not your ordinary waffle. If I'll come back and if I can only order just the waffle, I will.


After the meal, we went to Scouts Honor (also inside Hole in The Wall) for coffee and dessert.  You can customize your cookie from Scouts Honor but I opted for one of their ready-made ones. I think this is a S'more.



There are more food stalls inside, so we might be going back to try them. Hopefully, next time, Mr. Delicious has steak.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.