Trip naming magfood trip

Wanting to have something to look forward to, my good friend Rae and I decided to go out every pay day. The rule is simple: we will try out and eat at a place new for the both of us. Our list will be from recommendations of friends or from the web. We also agreed that we will research first the menu and decide which food we probably would enjoy the most. Since our budget is not that big, we want to make sure that  we make the best out of our money. I understand that for some, this idea may not be something new. But for us, the prospect made us so excited and look forward to the coming pay day in an instant.

Rae, being a blogger herself, suggested that I blog our experiences. I am not really a blogger, this is the first time I'm creating one. I actually prefer taking pictures than writing. I might end up posting pictures much more than the actual words or comments I write. But then again, I wondered if this can still be called a blog if I do that. I asked Rae and she said its okay. So I decided to give it a shot and see.

I think giving positive or negative comments on the food or places that we've tried will be inevitable. But we are not food critiques, and we don't plan on doing that. We love to eat and our taste buds are very easy to please. We are no expert in giving ratings or reviews. We may end up recommending certain places to friends, but this will be purely based on our personal preferences. I created this blog so we can write down everything that we will experience as we go out during our pay day splurge.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Trip naming magfood trip

  1. Dahil wala akong sweldo... Hind na tayo payday splurge hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.