Krispy Kreme Coffee Surprise

A few days ago, Eric and I went to Krispy Kreme for coffee.  I was particularly sad that day so instead of ordering my usual, I got mocha instead.

The barista asked if I wanted whipped cream to go with it, I said no.  I don't like whipped cream.  When I eat whipped cream I feel like I'm eating air.

Anyway, I was surprised when they served me my coffee, coz it looked like this:


It had a heart on it!  How cute!!!  It looks a little bit lopsided, but who cares?

Eric's was cuter, because his had a pig on it.



I don't know which other coffee drinks are served with coffee art on it.  But next time I go to Krispy Kreme,  I'll try ordering mocha without whipped cream again.  Try it too! Let's see what they'll draw on your cup.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.