For burger lovers, try BurgerBar



We found this burger heaven conveniently located in Greenbelt 2 called BurgerBar. Looloo.com actually listed the place as 2nd in the top 10 best burger joints in Manila for 2014.

BurgerBar is one of those have-it-your-way restaurants where you’re to decide how they will prepare your food. In their case, you can customize your burger bun, toppings and choice of beef. Their patty also comes in 1/4 and 1/3 lb.

I opted not to customize my burger anymore because I was super hungry when we arrived. Also, I found the choices overwhelming and I was ready to eat anything to end my hunger. Here’s what I ended up with:
1/4 lb Cheeseburger – This one’s good. Maybe I’ll try to be more adventurous next time.
 
Iced Tea and Onion Rings – Serving size is good for 2 to 3 persons. These onion rings are made of giant onions, seriously.

Kung ang tanong ay "Masarap ba?". Eto ang sagot ko -empty plate-. Hehe.
#simutsarap #happytummy

Overall, my experience with BurgerBar was satisfactory, I won’t mind eating there again. And of course, more than the food, it’s the time you spend with close friends that makes the eating experience amazing.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.